The Leathersellers’ Company
Types of Grants
The Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund operate two grant giving programmes for charities.
The Main Grants Programme is a far more thorough assessment for single and multiple year grants of £5,000 or more. A successful application can take up to nine months to receive a result.
The Small Grant Programme is a fast track grant assessment for one-off grants of up to £3,000. Applicants can expect a result within six weeks of making an application.
All applications are via our online application forms.
We want to hear about:
- The type of charity you are
- The work you do
- What exactly you will be using our grant for
- What will be the impact of our grant
- Will our grant help you secure funding from elsewhere?
- If you are applying for core funding give us an overview of all the work of your charity and explain how you currently meet these costs
The application form will give you the opportunity to upload two documents. This is where you can add some colour and definition to your request. Case studies, a newsletter, annual review or simply a covering letter can give us a clearer picture of your charity. Don’t upload your audited accounts, we can always get these off the Charity Commission website if we need them.
Finally, how does your website look? If your application has grabbed our attention we will visit your website for further information, so make sure it is up to date and compliments what you have said in your application form.